TransDEM Forum

TransDEM News, Support, Hints and Resources
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 02:45

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2023 17:19 

I have finished the Quick Start Guide in TransDEMTrainz and it says to carry on with "Do the Map Tiles" tutorial in the Main Transdem Manual. I then go to TransDEM main manual and open "Tutorial 7: Map Tile Services" . It says "Download TransDEM Sample Settings.zip" and unpack.
Where is this folder ?? I can't find it anywhere ?? When I click on the name a screen comes up that says 404 Error Not Found ??Any help please.
Don W

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2023 17:53 

The sample settings were attached to the delivery email. They are also available on my website, in the download section: http://www.rolandziegler.de/StreckeUndL ... EMEngl.htm
Please note that several of them are no longer working, but OSM hasn't changed.

If you later want to use the large scale historical O/S maps, 6 inch and 25 inch, digitized by the National Library of Scotland, those settings are somewhere here in the forum.

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2023 22:15 

Thanks for that speedy response Roland. I have rectified my mistake (again) and have sorted out my mess. I am really sorry about all the problems I am causing but hope I can sort myself out.
I am sure I will be needing the O/S maps you have mentioned but it may be some time yet before I think of them.
Thanks again
Don W