TransDEM Forum

TransDEM News, Support, Hints and Resources
It is currently 19 Mar 2024 04:02

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Video Tutorials
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2013 20:53 

great video tutorial for CA anyway you can do one for the U.S? i have just started using this program and i am wanting to do a 250 mile route in the u.s i am completely confused on how to even get the data. i read everything as far as the pdf files , i did the tutorials with a breeze,i am lost, any help would be a ppreciated thanks. Jonathan

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2015 21:39 

'm from Brazil, I am wanting to buy TransDEM, after seeing the tutorials of mrgisa, I was more excited to do some routes here in Brazil.
Odair Mungo - São Paulo - Brazil

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 07:52 

@ Culley, apologies for the very late reply. I didn't know you had replied. Seeing as that was over 2 years ago, I'm sure you figured out how to do it, right?

@ Odair - glad I could help! Things have changed since I made the videos, but the main ideas are there and you should be able to make it work. Good luck!

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 15:42 

mrgisa wrote:
@ Culley, apologies for the very late reply. I didn't know you had replied. Seeing as that was over 2 years ago, I'm sure you figured out how to do it, right?

@ Odair - glad I could help! Things have changed since I made the videos, but the main ideas are there and you should be able to make it work. Good luck!

I will buy the DEM, when in doubt wish I could count on you, and also other forum, do not know English, but Google helps well .... rsrsrsr. I want to use here on routes Brazil, we have many beautiful routes that cross mountains and wetland Mato Grosso.
I have been watching the tutorials that the rails are already aligned with the DEM, after only completing the landscapes and objects.

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2023 11:42 

Is there any way I can view these files since Flash Player has been discontinued ??
I have VLC but I can't see where it will load these files. Any help please.
craigdon