TransDEM Forum

TransDEM News, Support, Hints and Resources
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 11:30

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2020 13:18 

Is TransDEM still an actively supported program? Can it still be purchased?

I sent an email 20 November requesting to purchase a copy of TransDEM Trainz Edition for TRS2019, but have not received any reply. I also notice that there seems to be very little recent activity on the English forums and virtually no activity on the German forums.
I understand that there have been a lot of interruptions in just about everything with the current pandemic and that could have something to do with the current low level of activity here. It's actually the reason I seem to have extra time on my hands and decided to try my hand at map building.

Even if the program is no longer actively supported, I would still be interested in purchasing/downloading a copy of the most recent version if that is still possible.

Thanks,
Robert

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2020 22:47 

Quote:
Is TransDEM still an actively supported program? Can it still be purchased?
Yes and yes. It certainly is.

Quote:
I sent an email 20 November requesting to purchase a copy of TransDEM Trainz Edition for TRS2019, but have not received any reply.
Apparently that email never made it. Misspelled address?

Quote:
I also notice that there seems to be very little recent activity on the English forums and virtually no activity on the German forums.
That has never really been otherwise. TransDEM for Trainz is much more popular outside Germany. You'll find most of the German TransDEM users in the Zusi community, not with Trainz. And TransDEM is a well established program, it probably does not need interactive forum support that often.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2021 06:34 

Quote:
I aYou'll find most of the German TransDEM users in the Zusi community, not with Trainz..

I have become quite Familiar with Zusi now. Very True.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2021 16:23 

I understand and accept that thanks to spamming activity, Geophil's original email address is not now publicised, which presents me with a problem because I wish to re-order/renew my licence for TransDEM 2.6.

I originally purchased this on 26 May 2017 Customer ID 21100623, Order ID 1714611. Following computer failure unable to restore/reload. Need replacement copy/latest version please.

Am assuming that you can process this request through my current email address. Please advise cost for payment via PayPal.

Many thanks.

John Webster