TransDEM Forum

TransDEM News, Support, Hints and Resources
It is currently 15 Mar 2024 06:17

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2018 02:45 

Working my way through the tutorials. in the section Simple Route Editor, New Route, when adding a new polyline to simplify a complex rail or rail vector, is there a way to change the polyline color to make it easier to see what parts have been done? Can a second unconnected polyline be drawn in the same operation?

Reading further in the manual I found the Menu Options for the Simple Route Editor. :)

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2018 08:28 

martinvk wrote:
Working my way through the tutorials. in the section Simple Route Editor, New Route, when adding a new polyline to simplify a complex rail or rail vector, is there a way to change the polyline color to make it easier to see what parts have been done?
The only options are those in the settings: selected/unselected and the appearance when the Simple Route Editor is not active.
Quote:
Can a second unconnected polyline be drawn in the same operation?
You terminate one polyline with [ESC] or double click and can then start a new one.

Quote:
Reading further in the manual I found the Menu Options for the Simple Route Editor.
You also read about the mouse functions and modifier keys (which are more or less in line with general Windows conventions)? And I'm sure you checked the options in the context menu. Features are quite basic, still, but they should do the job.